With our employees, families, clients and business partners at the center of everything we do as a company, we would like to take the time to address concerns about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and the steps we’re taking in our offices to continue our focus on keeping people safe and healthy.
Due to the measures outlined below, UsableNet is continuing to provide excellent and uninterrupted service for all our customers. Rest assured, we are open for business and are well-prepared to continue serving you.
As a global company based in the United States, we are following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as international and local health authorities in countries where we operate, so we can make ongoing assessments and stay in constant communication with our team and customers. In the region where our Italian office is located our staff remain productive and engaged.
At this time, no one knows how severe this pandemic will be so we have taken proactive steps to help prevent the spread of communicable diseases and ensure we can continue services clients, including:
- Closing all global offices and enabling flexible work from home capabilities
- Our employees in Italy have been have been told to stay home and not leave unless there is critical reason
- Encouraging employees to follow all local, state and federal advisories
- While working from home, reminding employees to wash hands frequently, cough or sneeze into your elbow (not hand), clean frequently touched surfaces with alcohol wipes (e.g. phone or laptop)
- Adopting flexible work hours so employees can care for family, children and loved ones when needed
We've always had a scalable approach to servicing our clients and in the off chance that someone is unavailable, other familiar faces will be there to support. Members of our Account Management, Customer Success, Accessibility Operations, and Project Management teams are ready to support and know our escalation process. Our support line is also available should it be needed at +1.212.965.5388 option 2. If a primary point of contact for a client becomes unavailable for an extended time, the person will be temporarily replaced and an introduction will be made. Please don't hesitate to reach out to if any additional detail is required.
We understand this situation is top of mind for all of us right now. As we continue to monitor this developing situation alongside many others, UsableNet is prepared and remains fully committed to providing excellent service and support for our clients, as we have for over two decades.